Imagining, designing, constructing, producing, testing machines and components that must guarantee their efficiency over a long period of time, requires being innovative and at the same time traditionalists.
In the electricity conversion sector, this is achieved by paying attention to modern technologies that, in our case, include:
- Medium and Low Voltage Electrotechnic (E-MvLv)
- Power Electronic (E-Power)
- Microprocessor Electronic (E-Micro)
- Radiofrequency electronic (E-Radio)
- Magnetic Components (E-Mag)
- Electric Energy Accumulators (E-Accu)
The simultaneous use of these technologies allows to design and build equipment with unique and innovative performances in the transport, telecommunications, measurement and management of electricity.